Friday, June 23, 2017

Fidget Spinner Writing

13.06.17
Should Fidget Spinners Be Allowed at Paihia School And Classroom?

No, I think that Fidget spinners should not be used at Paihia School or in the classroom because it will be distracting for our own learning.

Firstly, I would not bring a fidget spinner to school because it will distract my own learning and then once the teachers check our work they might say, “What have you been doing all this time?”

Secondly, all fidget spinners do is just spin between your fingers, I mean what is so great about that? Fidget spinners also do tricks (not great ones though!) Which causes you to get sick of them just like that.

Thirdly, fidget spinners distract your learning, they distract you, they are waste of money but most of all they just spin so they shouldn’t be allowed at school or in the classroom

That’s why I hate fidget spinners, never use them in class they are distracting and at school they are a waste of money. I hope you now know why I think fidget spinners should not be allowed in class or at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment